Thursday, November 6, 2008

Aid In India Resource Review

Which website did we use? www.humanrightswatch.org
 

In my group we only used humanrightswatch.org.
We liked this website because they have reliable information and an abundance of it. I found the information useful although i sometimes found that the information was repetitive. For what I needed, the information was easy to find, and easy to understand. It tells you the basics of what you need to know, and more detail if you need it.

How did my group worked together?

My group cooperated well together. Though I had a lot of work to do for being absent, I had a group that could pick up my extra slack. I worked hard, but I feel that Ari worked the hardest, he did all his work and more, and was able to edit it. Brittne also did a very good job and did all the work she was assigned. Caroline, was able to use her detailed notes, and in the end we were able to come together and we all created a flowing podcast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey sarah!
great job with the specifics about the group; however, i wanted you to be more specific with the evidence analysis: what was repetitive? what information was useful? i also want you to be more specific in your writing in general, and go the extra mile. what specifically did you learn about your issue, and how did you grow from the experience?
love,
kt